Friday, June 01, 2007

words that we couldn't say

It's fun being home alone most of the time. I can sleep in, I can eat what I want and when. (And if I don't feel like eating, I don't have to.) I can play music at my own leisure without anyone listening 'over my shoulder' so to speak. I can clean at my own pace.

But on a day like today...its very depressing. I know, a million times, I know I need a job. I WANT a job, for pete's sake. That's one of the biggest reasons to move to Joliet in the first place.

So here I am. This is what I'm doing now. Nothing. And you know what? I'm not ashamed or anything of sitting at home and relaxing my life away. I will get a job, there's no doubt about that, but I'm not at said job today.

Anyway...onto a new topic. The weather is good. That is the most stupid, menial thing I've ever typed in here. Taha.

The CONGA drums! la la la (shuffles in seat to music)

I painted my nails for the first time since I left Ozarks. they look really cool, they're orange with a 'tropical' coloured glitter. makes me happy to look at them.

Africa.
Mexico.
Sicily.
Tijuana.
...Let's kick the beat.
(insert alto sax solo here and trumpet alternating improv'd duet here)

aaaah i'm going to clean and pack up my stuff today. <3 Joy

No comments: