Things have been...slow...
Turns out I'm not going out today with my friends, they have to work. That's fine, I will find something to do.
I've been cooking a WHOLE LOT recently. Yesterday I made chicken and rice and another peach cobbler with Carrie. It was fun! and I learned (revised) how to make eggs and bacon with Dad one night. I really love breakfast food!
Aaaah, I woke up before noon.....20 minutes before noon...I feel so lazy! I even went to bed at midnight! (that's early for me) and guess what, I STILL slept in! boo....oh well, I'll go to bed increasingly earlier. I have to for school. I MUST!
Also I want to have a small 'going away' party with my friends, so I have to ask my parents if they can come over sometime next week...I really want to see them before I leave!
LOVE "Y'all" XD -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment