Saturday, June 02, 2007

the amatuer monster

aaah soo, here we are.

I had cereal this morning...again attempting to wake up at 8...hitting snooze seventeen times....and waking up with a shudder exactly at noon...bah. stupid.

anyway, I've been thinking lately...surprising, huh?
Well, not of anything pressing or important, just that I want to play the new Pokemon game....


yea.


i'm a nerd.


anyway, well, there's the Diamond version and the Pearl version. I don't know which one i'd get, but its for the DS and it even enables wifi voice chat!! which is amazing for the DS, I thought the mic was only good for harassing puppies on Nintendogs! XD
So its either that, or buy the newest Final Fantasy game...which i heard sucked plot-wise, but I'm a real sucker for impressive graphics...

woo...shiney....curaga...

aaah i have to sneeze, i'll (DONE) talk to you soon.

aah, excuse me. <3 Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Updates!!! Pictures pleeeezze

Joy said...

WOW OK! XD