and this is what i have cookin! GYOZAAAA!!!
not really my picture, but I don't have a camera, and Mrs. Yong wanted pictures...so here it is. ;P
well, today I'm cooking dinner! YUS! and also I got my permit for driving (for the second time, but it took, like, 10 minutes)
I passed the written test and I only missed one (the bus question...i chose to kill all the children...horrible, i know) so if all goes well, i'll have my license soon!! *.*
and nick will be here in a few days, so that will be fun~! I need all my friends to come up to j-town and hang out.
i also got in touch with Hot topic, and i have a really really good feeling about the beginning of july! good luck with everything, everyone. this summer is for work! <3
and this is me, a la webcam. <3
and this is me, a la webcam. <3

2 comments:
ha! ha!
what's that cool looking chick doing on your blog? :)
ee! XD
Post a Comment