Sunday, July 29, 2007

noni noni

It's been rather busy around here lately.
Today I went to a farm with my Dad and Stepmum, Carrie. It was a lot of fun!
I also helped Carrie bake a peach cobbler, which is easy, so I'm going to make it when I get to college! I'm excited to start cooking, and not just in the kitchen, in all aspects.
I'm excited to be more academically responsible. I have classes this semester that let me get a leg up on my GPA, but I still have work to do, obviously. I want to do more creative photography. (sorry there are so many...)
my dad looking at the pond
the cutest hippo fountain!Cute little chickens, they actually waddled around in a row.
Peacock! They didn't want to show their feathers...the sheep with the sick eye, it was still cute, but I was scared to touch it
A HUGE antique windmill!Unicorn! You are beautiful!ME! I'm from Arkansas! LOVE YOU ALL! <3Joy

No comments: