Carrie just went to work, but I'm not alone because I'm on MSN, chatting with friends.
I read a few of my old entries, which are so very interesting. My life is so boring right now, I'll soon be talking about lots of things regarding 'back-to-school' events...Things about wanting to dance in the Ozarks fountain and asking Dr. Lindy to play harpsichord.
I want to practice so badly...I play on a very out of tune piano that's full of spiders. I'd clean it out, but the top doesn't come off, and I'm scared to be bitten. It costs $10 for 30 minutes at the music store to rent a studio, including upright piano, but I don't have any money, and I don't have the heart to ask my parents.
One thing I do want is to go see Guys and Dolls, which will be running its final performances this weekend. I'll just have to walk down the street, but I don't want to walk at night so I might ask Brian to take me.
I want to do something with my life. I'll film that music video thing now. -Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment