here I am in my room, sitting and relaxing because Theory III was cancelled today. i'm going to do my practice and hymn analysis later today, but right now I'm relaxing. It's so nice to have a paper finished.
I HAVE GOOD NEWS!
Pudding is still alive!!! XD I had to put her in my closet for filming Dorms, but she's fine. I fed her and cleaned out her stuff today. That's one less thing on the list of things to do.
here's what i've completed:
- 3 page humanities essay (on "Hermes with Infant Dionysus" by Praxiteles. WOW, i learned a lot about this piece.)
- old testament test (BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT) I GOT AN A ON MY FIRST TEST! WOO HOO!!!!!
- Cleaned up Pudding and fed her.
Here is what i still need to do today/tonight:
- Theory III hymn analysis (3)
- Piano: practice my sonata
- Interpersonal Comm study and rewriting. Menial stuff
- GO TO THE BANK!!! arrrrgh!
- call dad after I go to the bank.
Things I have to prepare for upcoming dates:
- Sonata for next piano seminar (next thursday)
- Theory III practice for sight singing/reading/playing/whatever. I have to look over what exactly he wants us to do for the next aural skills class...
aaah i feel good, but busy.


No comments:
Post a Comment