I've said, "things are busy" all too much, I know, but it's the 100% truth. Out of 100%
So, I'd like to give you a short update, since I have an hour before my next class. This is rare for me.
1.) I'm the vice president of Fortissimo. This is a big deal to me! I feel so honored, and I don't want to let anyone down.
2.) New membership to the art club, which I already feel I'm neglecting because I missed an event...Sorry.
3.) Hopefully doing the TV show this year. They have a variety show, which is undoubtedly right up my alley. I tried the radio thing and that didn't work, but I really want to have a foot in the communications department, since it is my minor after all.
4.) Am doing Bell Choir instead of Chamber Singers this year. I'm really happy with my decision, considering I'm more of an instrumentalist anyway.
5.) CI peer mentoring is going splendidly. We're going to have dinner at Dr. Gorman's house soon, and we won a free movie night. I want to see Across the Universe.
6.) Am feeling more artsy lately. Been doing lots of drawing and 'painting,' which is comical to me, considering I don't own any paints, and use make up and random inks and substances found around my room to create color. I don't even have any crayons, but I am definately not complaining. Painting/embroidery is taking a back seat to everything else anyway, I just do it to stay sane.
7.) Humanities is one of my new favourite courses. Old testament is the challenge this year, but I do like it. It's more of a theory class rather than a historical viewpoint class, which I didn't expect. I feel it's a good course, just the right amount of challenge.
8.) The phone in my room has been broken for a long while, and because of this, I had my CI people and the club people call my phone a lot, which is now out of minutes and pretty much dead. I really want my room phone fixed soon so I can recieve calls from my family and not have to spend so much money on my cell phone...
9.) Pudding is doing great and is healthy. She has a new friend named Sweet Pea, a la Miranda. (Miranda is also well.)
10.) Life is good and I'm happy and exhausted, but still happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment