Thursday, October 11, 2007

1000 words

Today is alright. My Old Testament class was cancelled, but we're talking about the beginning of Exodus, so it's OK. I know a lot about that, and I know I'll be learning a lot more. I learn a heck of a lot in Old Testament...the work is difficult at times, but it's one of my favourite classes.

Also, choir was cancelled today, which is a nice break. I don't really like to sing, and I hate the social hierarchy of that class...it just makes me kind of sick, but it's nothing I can't deal with. It's not new.

Anyway, this weekend is parent's weekend. I need to scrape up some money to make that lion costume and bake cookies...dang. I also have to buy a metronome soon...argh.

Theory midterm tomorrow, its hymn analysis, and a mouthful. I'm going to have a little challenge with it, but I do expect a headache.

I'm in a mellow mood. Kind of melancholy, but calm. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: