.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I need an oil change, though....and maybe a front-end alignment...lol
Speaking of alignment, last night we went to see Saw 4 and got a flat tire in Liz's car! I wasn't scared except for the fact that we had to stop next to this giant forest-like expanse...that creeped me out.
Thank God for Nick, Eagle Scouts really CAN do everything! Poor Liz though, she looked freaked out. I haven't seen her yet today, so I'm sure she's fine by now.
Anyway, tomorrow my other sister is having a birthday. I want to do something really really special for her...so I will. enough about that. ;)
By the way, got my grades in!
CI - A
Choir - A
Old Testament - B (awesome! :D )
Humanities - C+
Theory III - C+ (omg....rly!? yea, rly)
Interpersonal Comm - D (...:/ this is so disappointing, considering this is my easiest class. I had a meeting with Cater, and because I was sick I'm allowed to do some extra assignments to bring up my grade.)
Piano - B
University Ringers - Don't recall (Don't have my midterm in front of me...)
and that's it! I am on my way upward with Interpersonal and Theory, so things are getting better. I'm still meeting my GPA by a bit, so I'm ok.
Thinking about applying for another scholarship.
In other news, our second read-through for the play is tonight. I want to be done in time for the organ concert. I love this play, though, "The Owl and the Pussycat." I'm playing barbara streisand- I mean, Doris...an immature, surly, swearing prostitute...wow! I'm really shocked they gave me such a big part with my crummy abilities.
well, anyway, ganbatte everyone, have a great week! <3 Joy


2 comments:
LOVE your new car!!! :)
Veronica
That is so insulting.
Post a Comment