So I've really been kinda emo lately, sorry guys!
Things are a lot better, I made some important decisions, and now I feel like I'm going in a completely different direction...it feels good.
I've talked with my family and my professors, and withdrawing and taking a semester off is my decision. I feel like, this way, I can gain some real life experience (not that college wasn't a real life experience, but you know, its school.)
I have a place to stay. I have jobs lined up. I can do this.
In other news, I've developed a cold with a horrible cough. Haha, stress really does lower your immune system's abilities to keep you healthy. Buuut, the stress is waning. I'm happy right now.
Sorry for worrying everyone with my last post. I was experiencing a 'low point.' I really should go to the doctor for that (among other things.)
I'm excited to go home and relax. I'm also happy to start over and have a little second chance. I'm so grateful.
-<3 Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
A very smart roommate once reminded me:
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me…” -Phillipians 4:13
I know I've not talked to you much this semester.. But I'll miss you, we'll miss you.. Hopefully we'll still see you around. You take care okay? And get well soon! =)
*hugs*
hey joy,
i was so busy with camp preparations that i didn't catch what was happening with you - didn't read blogs. anyway, i'm glad you have worked things out. may God bless you and may you continue to walk close to Him. don't know if I will ever have a chance to meet you, but you are special to our family, because you were there for Anna when she needed a friend in the first semester. will still pop by your blog :)
Veronica
Post a Comment