Hi! It's joy! Today we go to church. Last week I went to the Catholic church, and this week I'm going with Anna to the...I think its Presbyterian. I don't mind, I want to see everything.
Anyway, I think the admin of our network blocked youtube...this blows.
So I still have to send this pile of letters that I have all over my desk, and finish a few more. gah! I've been talking to some people over phone and some over the internet, but I really would like to send letters, you know?
Malaysians eat rice with spoons....Americans eat rice with forks.......I never thought about it, ya know?
Anyway, I hope your day is more energetic than mine. We went to the toga dance last night (btw, the songs really sucked) and then I stayed up to finish a paper, and I didn't realize it was 3am and I was wide awake...ack! I got 5 or 6 hours, I think, so maybe I'll take a nap after I do the rest of my paper and homework this afternoon. See you later, everyone! (pictures coming soon of toga!) -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment