Hi everyone! I had a cup of coffee this morning!
This is important because I never drink coffee, it's really not very good for you.
The up side is that I didn't fall asleep in algebra today!!! YAY!~ I really feel good about today's lesson, I feel like I absorbed everything better than the last two times. (I recieved my first homework assignment back today, and I got a 10/12, and a dissappointing 8/12...) This makes me really want to study harder!
Anyway, there was a meeting for scholarships that need community service today, and there's a list of what you can do. You can walk dogs. I'd do that, but it reminds me of all the movies where someone is a dog walker and they have 20 dogs on 20 different leashes dragging them across New York........I really hope it isn't like that in real life...ack!
I'm kind of scared of certain dogs, so maybe only 1 or 2 at a time. If they started to fight, I don't know what I'd do...
I found my old choir music, and I want to show Big L today. I feel a lot better! Today is a great day! -amour moi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment