Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You Know Lah

I got 37 frickin footprints today and the only comments I recieved were from my loverly sister. (no offence to you, jess, i'm just a greedy bastard ^_- )
Anyway, tonight at 9 there's a big ol meeting for the king hall. blegch! If we don't go, they'll fine us 50 bucks! waste!
I have to finish my algebra, i'm roughly half way done. I get confused easily...
I feel bad because Anna accidently broke my guardian watch-dog charm that was on the door handle, and she was like, "I'm so sorry!" It was plastic... I hope she didn't feel too bad about it. I'm going to glue it together when I have time.
I got it at my favourite Chinese restaurant in Dwight back home <3 I miss home, but I'm too busy to dwell on it, you know la?
Goodnight! -joy

No comments: