Friday, October 06, 2006

Life and thoughts.

Life is about hope, and having faith in the things you love, the things that drive you, the things you accomplish and set goals to accomplish.
Life is about having faith that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE is looking out for you, that SOMEONE, no matter who they are, loves you and cares about what you think and feel.
If you don't have hope for tomorrow, what is the point of life? If you don't have faith in yourself, how can you have faith in others? or even an important cause?

I say this because I HAVE HOPE! I HAVE FAITH! I am determined to make something of my life, and to let SOMEONE know that they're loved, and that I care about what happens tomorrow.

Love to you all - Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly sweet. I feel so encouraged and hopeful from reading this.