Monday, October 16, 2006

Rainy Day Blues


It's raining......awfully.....dreadfully.

It's pouring! I've been drenched from the knees down ALL day. We had to wear 'nice' clothes for a choir performance, but that didn't really happen, considering the whole choir was soaked with rain from walking (trudging? splashing?) from Walton to the Library. Bah

So now I'm getting ready to go to lunch, but I'm thinking about the differences between the weather here and at home. I miss home a lot. I hate the weather here, God is out to make everyone in Arkansas either sick or tornado-fied. baaah. My feet are soaked, so I'm going to change my shoes. It would be useless to change my socks right now, I still have lunch and a class to travel back and forth to. Hopefully the rain will let up, even a little bit would be nice. I feel a little depressed and mostly tired. The weather suckkkkkssssss. Fight it all you want, it's useless.


happy lunch, everyone. -moi

2 comments:

Dormiens said...

Don't fight the weather; go with the flow. The water flow that is.

'Ooooooh I hear people in the rain
Going hand in hand with the water flow'

Joy said...

revise yourself to make more sense the next time you decide to comment on my blog, ya know?