Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"I'm a sigher."

Mood:

The other day in CI class, Robyn sighed. "I'm a sigher."

I feel like this now, and it's spreading from the tips of my toes up to the crevices of my brain. It's a sigh.

It's the upcoming rush of dread that comes with finals week, the tiredness that accompanies the many recent choir concerts we've been performing at. The stress of my first real piano recital... I wish my family will be there to watch me, but they won't be, so there's no real use in being upset over it.

Wouldn't you know it, there's never a real use in being upset, but it still happens. Haha!

Christmas is so extremely close, I can smell it. It's like a wind, you know it's coming because you can see the tops of the highest trees moving ever so slightly...you can never tell exactly when, though. It's uncertain until you're sitting at home and there's only one day left of vacation. "...Yea, this is Christmas Break."

And the next day, you return to school (in my case, the next 2 days, due to travel) with the sadness of having to leave your family. It's going to be so hard because this time I know I will have such a short time with them. My family and the friends I consider my family...God, how I've missed them.

I'll work hard for them. Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, there is nothing we can do by worrying... the Bible tells us that we cannot change an iota or a dot by worrying. Give your worries to Him...what else can we do? He will grant you peace and calm you down:)

Jessi said...

Don't worry Schnopps! You've got the whole break to look forward to! If I were you, I'd just enjoy every moment of it and not think about leaving until you actually have to. ^o^ It's going to be really awesome when you get here!!! ^o^

Joy said...

what's an iota!? lol, just kidding.

i know i know, i love blogging about things like this!

Anonymous said...

:p have a GREAT Christmas...