Heheheh, today is going to be a good day.
Last night I wrote 3 papers, went to a play (which was amazing!), and yesterdayI judged 2 films that were student produced and just really cool! I had a great time.
This morning I woke up at 6 to go and work at the Reality Store at Clarksville High school, which was actually really fun. I was there for 2 hours and it felt like I was in high school again, lol. This one kid gave me problems on how much the house cost, and I was like, "I could always just put you in a shack and charge you a million dollars!" (Jennifer's idea) hahaha, and he was like, "i was just kidding, put me down for a three bedroom house."
Anna's leaving for the weekend or for a few days, so I will be alone, but that's ok, i have lots of studying to do.
Have a great day everyone! -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment