Friday, December 29, 2006

The Trained Woman's Response.

Break has been good. I made 2 films, wrote a book, and wrote 3 songs with my old band. Blah, it sounds like I've been busy, but really I haven't been doing very much at all...

So, BECAUSE I don't have my journal here in IL with me, I am going to do my resolution sheet here.

Things I've said this holiday that I wish I didn't have to say:
1.) There's a huge hole in your pants...I can see your butt.
2.) Feast has only one E.
3.) Where is my _____? (Insert many various things...I seem to be losing lots of stuff lately.)

Things I've done this season that were fun:
1.) played with Baby Pablo in Wal Mart
2.) played guitar with Tony, Pasternak, and Devon.
3.) brought Joey Crowe back to life.
4.) bought 'crunk juice' (that fancy carbonated grape juice that you give little kids on holidays.) with Jess and Logan, then had a drinking contest. (I lost)
5.) wrote a letter that i would never send. I threw it away.
6.) Played in a high school christmas concert.
7.) learned more of other languages and sang songs in other languages.
8.) came home and spent the holiday with my friends and family!

Things i'm thankful for this holiday:
1.) My friends and family.
2.) a place to live
3.) good food
4.) peace and love
5.) great music.
6.) the ability to make someone smile.
7.) words.
8.) horribly out-of-tune pianos.
9.) HEAT!! Warmth!
10.) everything and anything I may have forgotten to write here.

Things I will improve upon in the coming year/ RESOLUTIONS!
1.) no more chewing my nails. i like them short, but i can use clippers like normal people...<<;;
2.) more exercise! and more water!
3.) have a better attitude toward everything, and make people happy by being happy myself!

Ok, everyone, are YOU ready for the new year?

No comments: