Monday, January 08, 2007

freezing cold坊

Soo.......it's time for a smile!
Are you ready? (This is ridiculious.)
Can you feel it cracking slowly across your face? (This is childish.)
Ok, let's smile together! (We're smiling because I'm disgustingly silly!)

So, anyway, now that that is out of the way...I'm just sitting here at home, drinking hot tea. It's really really cold in here, like always. I noticed that i roughly have a week before I have to board a plane to go back to AR.

Man, it went quick, like I said, but I'm ready to get back to work in a sense.
I want to work hard and be optimistic!! XD

Tomorrow I'll be out with my family, so I will post again soon when I have something interesting to post.

THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS REALLY SHOULD COMMENT MORE OFTEN :/ <3 <3 <3 Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ok, here's a comment. And it's even a nice one! :)

See you friday!

Joy said...

YAAAAY!