Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HA. HA. Ha. ha. heh...well...

I feel tired. Is it possible to be happy/relieved and depressed/crushed at the same time? Oh well, not a big deal.

Malaysian club meeting tonight! I wish it were just the club...but then again, it's kind of rude to exclude others...but still, the company...BAH.

So! Let me tell you about what happened to me in the airport. I went through special security, you know, explosives testing and everything. It wasn't a really big deal to me, I knew it was because I don't have my license or a state id, so it was understandable. Aaaaanyway, so -

- I really hate it when people come to my door and interrupt what I'm doing -

- anyway, continuing on, this lady who was kind of crabby took my boarding pass (the important document needed to get on the plane, that one) to verify it or something to that degree. She seemingly put everything back into my bag, and then I went to my gate. B10...the correct gate, absolutely correct. I was really nervous already, considering I've never been in the airport all alone before! You can imagine my frustration when I realized that my boarding pass was NOT in my purse at all. I had to walk all the way from B10 to the security check to retrieve it. "It's a good thing I noticed..." I thought as I briskly walked back, the thought of missing my plane a constant thorn of a fear, jabbing my brain as I strutted back through the luggiage weilding crowds. Unknowingly at the time, I passed the woman with my boarding pass...so when I finally reached the security office, they told me that my pass was with this short woman, who almost immediately popped up. "I was looking for your bear!" She said, referring to the bear I had placed in my carry on baggiage, who's head was popping up and out. Other than a small thank you, I silently took my pass and headed back to B10...where I took the plane and here I am.

Blahh, I am just so blah. I'm boring and stupid. -Joy

2 comments:

Dormiens said...

Well...you're not boring..

Anonymous said...

and you're DEFINITELY NOT stupid :)