So...it's 230am...I couldn't fall asleep if i tried. I leave...(looks at watch...counts) eh, in roughly 8.5 hours for the airport from my Dad's house. (This calculation is most likely wrong, but it's 230am...I don't really mind!)
I'm a bit nervous, considering I've not been in a busy airport alone before, and this horrible weather we're going to be having isn't going to help my nerves. God help me, I really don't want to get lost..in Midway, of all places.
But hey, I'll be at Grandma's tonight, then back at Ozarks tomorrow morning.
SIGH!!!
I was right when I said this break would go so quickly. I just started to relax, and then I had to pack my things! Aaargh, I still have to have my stuff mailed...again...
...sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh I forgot to call MC about Friday night...I feel terrible because I know how important it is to call someone when they're expecting you to do something...huhhh, I'm really sorry!
See you all soon, God bless. <3 Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment