Saturday, May 26, 2007

A, B, AB, O, or C6H12O6?

C6H12O6

Let's hope I'm still good at biology...teehee. hopefully this works, I miss my skills.

Anyway, still waiting for the people at my *hopefully* new job call me! I'm so excited to start working!

It's lovely to sit around and not do anything, but I'm broke as a young, fabulous bum.

I'm going to do some art modeling soon, so that won't bring in any money, but at least it will get me up and dressed. (Thank God)

So anyway, I'll get back to this soon. I've kind of fallen behind.

LIST OF THINGS TO DO:
1.)finish and mail off my thank you letters
2.)pack my things
3.)check and re-check my packed things
4.)finish some song writing!!!

I've started, like, 4 songs, and i still have to finish them! I can do it!

>o<

love you, <3 Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the song finishing. I've got 2 in limbo right now- starting them is the exciting part!

I forget when you said you could hang out.

P.S. Wednesday I think we're playing DDR during 4th hr. hint hint. :)

-MC

Joy said...

I AM SO GONNA BE THERE!

i'm free all week except for tomorrow.