DBSK.....(laughs)
there's nothing like K-pop to put me in a peppy mood. I know when mom gets home the mood will be completely different, but right now I feel great!! yesterday, playing 'laggy-mcgee' and watching blackbeard with jess was awesome good fun...life is good.
I'm still waiting for HT to call me...(crosses fingers) I really really want this, but if its not in the cards, I plan on applying at Guitar Center and playing their lovely electric pianos, guitars, and bongos all day...AAALLLL DAAAAAY!!
...yes I know there will be work involved...teehee...you understand what I mean.
I miss my friends, and not just my Ozarks friends. I've been back home for...iunno, more than a week, and I haven't seen a lot of them because I've been in the house without means of transportation. It will work out.
I have to see Jessica and her baby soon, too...dang.
the more i think about it, there's SOOOO much left to do. I can't even remember half of it. I'm really not even trying to remember it right now. I'm just in good mood! I woke up before 3pm (at noon) and had a horrible cup of coffee, and I'm feeling great! It sounds really stupid, but my newest goal is to start waking up earlier so I don't sleep my life away...such a problem, right?
...heh.
so anyway, I'm getting back into Miyavi and Dir en grey. For a while I haven't been listening to them, but I'm starting to get back into them....like i said....broken record syndrome.
aaaah I'm going to do the dishes or something, ciao angiolettos!~~ <3 Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment