"Now..
now it hurts in the worst way
now that you're gone.
it's so wrong.."
~~
you guys, I've been keeping this blog through lots of things that have happened to me. I read my old journals (the paper ones) today again, thinking "I've been through seemingly nothing compared to this year."
It's true, I'm the kind of person that doesn't feel sympathy/empathy easily because i have the golden statement to fall back upon, "It isn't happening to me, it has nothing to do with me, so there's no reason for me to be sad or angry."
But I am angry.
(long-winded paragraph omitted)
you never know what you have until its gone. I learned this very well after Daniel left...and now it's a lesson that stays with me. I'm learning to be grateful for everything and everyone in my life. Yea, it sounds cheesy and very 'time life' but its the truth.
So i thank you for all the hard times you've put me through. Thank you. God bless you. I'm going to start my life now.
~~~
"Here's to the friends that were alibis."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment