Saturday, June 09, 2012

brown recluse

do people still use this? it's me again...boring me.

i have an insomnia problem lately. for the past week there have been days where I don't sleep at all, or very little. I have work in the morning, more piano and voice students, but can't seem to get it together sleep-wise.

get it together.

there are so many updates i could talk about. i could talk about revelations, obstacles, overcoming those obstacles, personal fulfillment, social elusiveness, complete sobriety...

everyone loves a reformed sinner, right?
maybe i just want to be loved too, like those people in the photos when you buy frames. they all look so happy and laughing and smiling. or gazing into someone else. maybe they're gazing into me, wishing they had my life?

they're made of paper, joy.

i guess i'm getting tired, i'm being all introverted and over-thinking everything. my life isn't sad. I love it. I love being myself. maybe i just wish i wasn't more socially awkward as i progress through life.

No comments: