Percebi hoje que eu estou começando a ficar leitores indiretos do Brasil. Eu também percebi que eu não conheço nenhum Português. Traduz Google é um salva-vidas. :) E eu só queria dizer oi e espero que para manter os leitores a voltar ... por algum motivo estranho. Talvez eu gosto da contagem de vista subindo. Talvez eu deva começar a escrever posts mais tangíveis, como eu costumava ... jajajajaja
for english readers:
::I realized today that i'm starting to get indirect readers from Brazil. I also realized that I don't know any Portuguese. Google Translate is a lifesaver. :) and i just wanted to say hi and hope to keep readers coming back...for some odd reason. Maybe I like the view count going up. Maybe I should start writing more tangible posts like I used to...jajajajaja::
maybe also I will do a post in Russian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment