
I now understand WHY and HOW everyone should play F# on 2!
Thanks so much, Anna! <3
Anyway, today was a good day, I already completed all my homework...what a nice feeling!~ Tomorrow I will be assigned more theory homework and will complete my CI journals...blaaah, so much self-evaluation writing! >_< I'm not much of a writer, my handwriting is absolutely atrociously messy!
Scary.
Other than this, there's nothing at all new. Things have been slow, that's why I haven't written anything.
Ah, the halloween concert is coming up. We have to waltz and sing and be creepy and stuff for the leisure of others. Fun! I feel sorry for the people who are having their make up done by that one girl....who knows if it will feel very nice. I know stage make up is ICKY! XP
Aaah, in other news....there is no news.....blaaah, i will talk to everyone later! <3 Joy


4 comments:
Miss all your updates:(
I always look forward to reading your updates...... you must be busy :(
Ya, and the moon is square :)
haha, silly alvin. you must be chatting with someone completely different.
What a shame...
Post a Comment