So today it's really cold outside and rainy.
One thing I've learned about Arkansas...there is NO nice, calm autumn period. It's hot summer and BAM, very cold already. I want my fuzzy coat, but not right now.
I'm supposed to be the person from Illinois. Everyone is freezing and complaining, while I'm like, "This is normal, but I'm not used to it being cold so quickly."
Blah, and I have a football game tonight. I'm the only player who wears jeans because I slip and fall a lot and I don't want to hurt my legs. (Besides, I'm comfortable with running in jeans anyway, and I usually don't have time to change.)
Soooo, other than that, nothing is new. I still have to call my Grandma/Step Mom today. Shall now, actually. See you guys later! -me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh no, am suffering withdrawal symtomps already. Of not having my daily dose of Joy's College Chronicles.
*sniffles*
Hey Schnopps! ^o^ Dad told me about seeing you! I hope you're doing well! Drop me a line when you get the time, I love you!!!
Post a Comment