Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Believe in Yesterday.

So, last night Anna and I purchased FOOD! REAL FOOD!!! And a swiffer thingie!

so then......we cleaned! Our room is almost spotless, the floor is amazing, and I am so very happy! Now I have to wash my sheets and bedding and stuff.

Aaaah i get to go to the Asian Market today!!!! time to spend more money on food, glorious food! I am so very excited. We bought healthy food yesterday (apple sauce, wheat crackers, strawberries, grapes, plums, necarines, etc.) so now I want to buy koala cookies and cakes and just a lot of delicious things!

I will talk to you guys later, its almost time to go. byebye! <3joy

10 comments:

Dormiens said...

You girls should go on a Malaysian diet. It'll work wonders compared to the usual burger and fries. Visit the Asian Market frequently! Eat more carbs and less fat. Exercise! Fast and pray even.

*thumbs up*

Joy said...

.....


are you saying we're fat and need to lose weight....?

Dormiens said...

No...never did I once mention that...= )

Joy said...

>_>


<_<


mmmm, right.

Anonymous said...

What?? Jee Yann, ... eating more carbs doesn't make one lose weight! Aiyoh, bio student? Aiesshhh!

Dormiens said...

Precisely! That's because I did Not say that I want them to lose weight. = )

Joy said...

wow.........stupid me.

Anonymous said...

Joy, he's just trying to extricate himself from a VERY dangerous situation.... heh heh heh :p The word "exercise" gives him away ... trust me, exercise her nothing to do with a Malaysian diet!

Anonymous said...

* has *

Jessi said...

I joined stupid Blogger! ^^ How're you schnopps!?