Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jibun School.



So things started to pile up a little. I took some action and completed a few things, and now I feel fine!

Algebra test today...arrrgh, I'm not going to lie and say I did well, but I probably didn't completely fail. I just couldn't remember all those equations!!! ARRGH! I need to find a way to remember them like I did for theory.

Yes, there was the big theory midterm yesterday. I felt that I did ok, I felt like I knew all of the answers (except for maybe 1 or 2 of the vocab words.) but in that class, i feel like I'm doing well on a test but I get it back and it's not so good. I really concentrated, but you never know...waah. I felt good about it, so I'll stay positive for now.

Other than that, nothing else is really new. I got voted off of project poet last night, which isn't really a big deal because I didn't expect to win anyway. I'm just glad I made it to the third round! XD It's all good.

So today, I have some classes left, like choir and theory, but then I have to work on my composition essay and i have to learn a piano duet for TUESDAY!! ARRRRGH!
So it's going to be : at least.

well, I'm going to get working, I will talk to everyone later!
^-^v -Moi

2 comments:

Dormiens said...

Back in high school, we memorize them by saying it in Chinese. It's much easier that way because in English you go, 'The square of X plus Y equals X square plus....' whereas in Chinese I just say 'X jia Y de wan quan ping fang deng yu X ping fang jia er XY jia Y ping fang', but you probably didn't have to know that.

Joy said...

o_o


>_<


o_o