So, I have roughly 2 days before I'm back in my own house again! Yay!
But there's a few things that I'm going to miss this coming month:
1.) All 0f my friends!
2.) It sounds weird, but the high speed internet...haha!
3.) Cable! Especially Boy Meets World! >_<
4.) The availability of pianos with pedals...(drools)
So, although I'll be overwhelmed beyond coherence by the fact that I'll actually be sleeping in my own bed, I'll still miss Ozarks this month.
Happy Holidays, I'll be thinking about you! (Because most likely, you're on my list to recieve some kind of Christmas present ;) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Can I have a cookie?
No.
Give Anna a hug for me when she gets home, and I might consider it.
So if I get a hug, will Anna get a cookie?
Okay...that didn't make any sense at all. Have a Merry Christmas!
It makes perfect sense...
If you hug Anna for me, I will give you a cookie. That's what I meant.
<<;; Merry Christmas to you too.
Jee Yann, you CANNOT give Anna a hug,... tell you what, I will give Anna a hug and I will get the cookie!
Fair, done.
Too bad, Jee Yann, I have lots of great cookies here...
Have a wonderful, wonderful, blessed Christmas.... Joy, joy, my heart is full of JOY :) We had a dinner tonight and had turkey roasted chinese style.
i want.
Post a Comment