Wednesday, December 20, 2006

There'll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow.

Oh, man, is it cold outside.
Last night I wrote this blog entry while I couldn't sleep:

~Offline Blogging: Dec 20, 12:56 am~

So, everyone, it's me again. I just wanted to tell you 'Hi' and stuff. Hey, how is your break?
my hands are frozen...it's below 32 degrees here...below freezing...man, when did I become such a temperature pansy?
when i lived in arkansas for 5 or so months...that's when.

so anyway, the other day I went back to my old high school for a visit. I didn't tell anyone, I just walked right into classes, met up with a few people, exicted the whole friggin choir. They were rehearsing for their christmas concert, and I walked in right after one of their songs...i was tackled by about half of them. MC handed me some 2nd trumpet music and told me that i would be playing in the christmas concert. "oh goody." i thought, but i did pretty damn good for not even seeing the music as long as those poor lil high/grade schoolers. (music learned in approx 1 hour.) it was good to play actual trumpet music again, even if it was a 2nd part...aah love.

so, now we fast-forward to the concert. I was stressed, not because i didnt practice, but i couldn't find my shirt and my family kept hovering (i love you guys, but really...it made me more nervous than necessary...) and i just wanted to get the whole thing over and done with.
sooo, because i was stressed, i went to school and talked with a few people...who immediately burst into gut-wrenching laughter...

so somehow when i get stressed, i get an arkansas twang in my voice. and apparently, it's friggin hilarious.

so lately i've been thinking a lot about my college. i miss it a lot, the campus and all my awesome friends. I love my house, my hometown and my best friends in the world, but there's just something about my new home. it's my home now, and it's a different home than this one. whatever, difficult to explain.

christmas is coming so very swiftly, and i haven't started to buy christmas presents yet...oh mah gash, there are SOOOO many people to buy for this year...i made a list and almost died reading it...;_; so i think the solution is to just get little gift bags and christmas candy for the majority of the names on the list...there's no way i can buy personal gifts for everyone, I'm sorry!

so we are thinking of learning more languages.
HAHAHAHAHAahahahahahaaaa...'we'...(snort) that was such a bad video game reference, nobody will ever realize what the heck i'm talking about.

***so we are thinking about a new hairstyle.
PAHAHAHAHA actually, this is completely correct. I got bleach. I got pink. Let's destroy my head! >v<> so now it's like 2pm...this is a long entry. I admit, its been a while since i've updated, but really...not much has happened at all! I've been doing sit ups every day...but that really isn't news...<<;; it's embarassing. and it's still cold. i watched Maury and Jerry today on tv, and ate some noodles and cookies, and listened to my classical music cds that i most unfortunately left at home. listening to chopin's fantasie impromptu reminds me a lot of Anna, saying "My goal is to play this!"

but anyway, i'm writing a story. so far, i wrote a few pages, and then drew a comic after it....it takes so much more time to actually write it than to draw it, but it's better...man.

have a great holiday everyone, you'll hear from me again soon! <3 Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "new home" part.. I can relate to that ;)

Miss ya!

In case I don't get to chat with you or something before Christmas; have a Blessed Christmas!!