"My God beckons, and it shall be done."
So lately I've really been feeling God's presence in my life. I've been praying, and I've been thinking a lot. I'm being serious.
Before I left, I had a conversation with some of my closest friends about religion. One of my friends said that she had heard of Saved Catholics.
Upon hearing this, I thought, "Hrm...aren't Catholics saved already?"
I'm not too sure about the rest of us, but for me, I started believing whole-heartedly that I wouldn't be saved unless I accepted Christ into my heart through prayer and devotion.
So I did, and I really couldn't be happier!
I'm still very much in tune with my upbringing as a Catholic (concerning the traditions and prayers); however, now I feel like my religion is actually a part of my life, rather than something I was just brought up knowing. I feel happy saying, "I am a Christian."
So anyway, just kind of telling you what's been going on lately. Last night my sister and I stayed up and watched the 10th kingdom and spent some time drawing. I found a brand new sketchbook in my files, so I'm going to be messing with that and drawing. Practice, practice, practice!
Speaking of, I did practice piano today! Aaah, it will be nice to practice on an in tune piano again! (melts)I also have my trumpet, so there's no reason not to practice that more often as well...;/ i can be loud at times...haha.
Well, I don't really have much else to report. I am most likely going to be playing pep band again soon. We sounded awesome last time, but I think I might have been a little too loud...enthusiasm!...haha!
Have a great day everyone! <3 Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Waah!!!! and wow....!
I really feel happy when someone is close to God and enjoying a relationship with Him... you're so right, its not just a religion. This is just SO GREAT!!!
I am pleased to hear you are having moving spiritual thoughts. All the world's past philosophers strived for the real truth through these beginnings.
Big Daddy, Yes, and I love you in a socially
acceptable and an appropriate way.
Post a Comment