So, you know, when someone tells you "Don't do it." are you more inclined to do it?
That's how I felt.
Today there's a sign on King Hall door saying, "Don't use this door, it's broken."
I smirk, and naturally I want to try it anyway...My key got stuck...x_x It's a good thing it could be opened from the inside and I could get my key without any serious complications.
This is the lesson: If there's a sign, there's probably a good reason behind it.
Instinct leads one to disregard rules and helpful advice...
Hey everyone, when you hear helpful information, don't disregard it, because it's probably a sign being given to you for a legit purpose, and you'll kick yourself later for being the idiot with her key stuck in a door..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't think it's true for everything..
Now.. I'm doing something which I like..
I'm disregarding somebody advices..
But it's worth for me to try..
well, yes, that's good. ;)
thank you.
Post a Comment