So summer is coming rapidly. Because of all the work I have to do, it's hard for me to find time to think about "Who's address do I need? Who do I need to talk to still about staying in contact?" It's difficult, I don't want to leave anyone behind and forget.
That reminds me, I have to wash my choir dress....ewwww, still haven't done that!!
Well, anyway, tonight is the student showcase concert and Welcome to Friday will be making an acoustic appearance. Wish us luck, its just two of us with guitars.
I'm going to miss everyone, but I am going to see my friends back home! and I'm going back home with my family! I miss them a lot too!
Gosh, it's complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wonder how it feels like to be away from home...
It's hard when you first leave, then around holidays, then when you're alone, and when you're in class, and when you're eating, when you're trying to sleep, when you go home for holidays and have to come back, during exams, when you hang out with friends, when you read emails, when you wake up, when you brush your hair, when you get your report card, when you get calls from home, when you have one week left...
That's the only time it's hard, but it's ok, because things will be better soon.
Hehe =]
but this is all part of the excitement of being a student....savour it! :)
Post a Comment