Ok, so I've been going to bed a lot earlier the last few days. It's a complete accident.
Then I end up waking up between the times of 6 and 7 am...this sucks because i fall back asleep thinking that I have more time...then my alarm magically is shut off...by my own hand...yaap.
So, there's that. Otherwise, there's nothing really new. I've been working on the CCM website. It is coming along very nicely, but the colour scheme isn't exactly what Alis was talking about. AAaahunno, it looks very very nice though, I'm sort of proud! ^-^v
So I'm borrowing a trumpet from a friend today! ISN'T THAT COOL!? I know it will take a bit like a month for me to get back to how I used to be, considering I haven't practiced this summer...eek! But hey! Travis said I could borrow it until I get mine! THAT IS SO COOL! (Thanks again, dood, you rock my socks!) I can't wait to play it...aaaah (dies) Only a few more hours... yaaay!
In other news, I'm going to go. Badmitton. I really really really REALLY don't feel like playing, but WHO CARES! I GET A TRUMPET TODAY!! AAAAAAAAH!!!!! Have a good day/night everyone! <3joyjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Trumpet, how cool! Quick, do a ska song or some cool jazz just like Miles did.
By the way, what's badmitton?
O_o
badmitton is badminton, right, joy?
Post a Comment