So I've been working on the CCM website, like i said before. I really like doing web work again, its easy peasy! I'm glad Alis likes the colours, I was worried.
She was like, "is this yellow or gold?" and i was like, "gold!" and she was like, "OH SCHWEET!"
...well, thats not exactly what she said, but it was close, right? iunno.
i'm just tired, i'm in thanksgiving break mode. I dont know how I'm going to sit through algebra SI and then more classes tomorrow! AAAAAH!
You know...i was thinking...what's the difference between the different cycles on the dryer? what does the dryer do differently for delicates/perm press/colours and whites? does it go slower? does it go cooler? what? I dont get it!
But anyway, continuing on...I have 2 hours exactly before I have to be anywhere, I think i'm going to eat and do some comp homework in the lab. I don't get any work done here at home, I'm distracted too easliy by my fun music and my cool lookin desk...WAAA!~
I JUST REMEMBERED! there's going to be a room check soon, OH MAN i have to clean!!! so yea, shall now. Bye everyone, love ya lots! <3 Joyjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment