Thursday, November 09, 2006

Eating Toothpaste.

So today is tiring. Sleepy. Blah.
I have class at 8am. Again. It's a class where I'm just there sometimes, but mostly I'm pretty active in Composition.
I'm taking it at 8am next semester, too.


Here's my schedule:

Monday
10am: Intro to Mass Communications
11am: Intro to Music Lit
Noon: Choir
2pm: Theory II
5pm: Select Ensemble*

Tuesday
8am: Comp II
2pm: Theory II

Wednesday
10am: Intro to Mass Comm
11am: Intro to Music Lit
Noon: Choir
2pm: Theory II
5pm: Select Ensemble*

Thursday
8am: Comp II
Noon: Choir
2pm: Theory II
6pm: Basic Oral Communication

Friday
10am: Intro to Mass Comm
11am: Intro to Music Lit
Noon: Choir
2pm: Theory II

2 comments:

Derek said...

Rwar busy busy busy.

Anonymous said...

Is this your schedule for next semester? cos i remember you were doing algebra and its not in this schedule..... it looks like a pretty relaxing schedule :)