
I'd really like to think that I'm a passive/quiet person when it comes to other people's opinions and certain political views.
You know, it's better to just listen then to start an argument over something where it's not important if you care for the topic or not.
It's like, if someone starts saying something like, "I hate Bush! He's completely gay." Yea, I might agree, I might not, it really doesn't matter because the fact that I argue over this statement doesn't change how the person who said it feels.
I dunno, there are people in the world who like to make long-winded arguments over things that are really just stupid...I mean, who really cares if chocolate is better than vanilla, or which era in art history is their favourite?
...I don't...
So I guess the point of this post is to kind of just ramble on about something that got me thinking, "what is going on?"I do that a lot lately, considering over thanksgiving break, I've only been eating and sleeping.
Thanksgiving itself was great! Anna and I went to my Grandparent's house and ate. It was awesome!
Today I did nothing. I slept for the longest time. I got up, realized how bored I was, and slept some more. BAAAH! I am well rested...still bored...aahck. I did go with Pete to get something to eat. (I payed in quarters, take THAT, Taco Bell!! XD ) Other than that, everyone is gone for Thanksgiving break. The halls are almost completely empty...it's kind of scary at night.
Tonight people are starting to come back, but things won't be lively again until tomorrow night.
Well, anyway, Happy (late) Thanksgiving everyone~! Have a great rest of Autumn! <3 Joy


No comments:
Post a Comment