Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wow.

I had the coolest dream last night!

Miyavi was at our school's chapel rehearsing for a concert...it was sooo cool!

It was weird because Garrett's band was his back up band...but it was SOOOO COOL! MYV! IN OUR CHAPEL!!! AAAH! (fan girl moment)

okok, I'm done, but wow, what an awesome dream!

This morning I woke up and ate mac and cheese for lunch, haha. I'm so happy that everyone's coming home soon! I'm even a little glad to be starting classes again, at least I'll have something to do!

So I really really REALLY want to go and see Dir en grey in concert in Feb. It's going to be their second US tour, and they're ACTUALLY playing in Chicago, and also Houston, TX. *which would be closer to where i am.
Tickets aren't that expensive, compared to normal prices of WAAAY too much to speak of.
29 bucks...compared to 200+...you do the math.
Maaaan, I wanna see them soooo bad....I'll save the thirty bucks, i just need a time window and someone to take me! AAAH!

anyway, have a great today, everyone! <3 <3 Joyjoy

No comments: