Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fixed Impulses.

There's a defining line between correct and incorrect thought, apparently.

When added, the word 'apparently' makes it seem like I'm thinking in an incorrect sense, right?

Of course.

However, that's not really what this is about.

Choir Tour. I was placed on a tour bus with 35 other participants in the Chorale/Chamber Singers/Bell Ensemble. I thought it would be fun. I thought I would have a great time and get to bond with my friends.

I thought.........normally the word 'wrong' would go here, but that isn't entirely the case.

I was simply mildly disappointed. I was not entirely wrong per se.

I'm not going to go into detail, considering the thought that I, myself, was not in the best of moods the entire time I was sitting on that bus...or at the ranch...or while in performance...

Travelling for long distances brings out the worst in me, and that is all I shall say about it.

For the actual events that occured on the tour, we went to San Antonio to spend some time on the River Walk and see the Alamo before our performance about midway through the trip. That was about the highlight of the experience for me, considering until that point we lived as follows:
Sleep. Travel. Sing. Maybe Eat. Sing. Sleep. Travel. Sing.

So now, right now, I'm just listening to Malice Mizer. You have to hear some of this stuff, it's amazing. It's a real shame my ipod got stolen, otherwise I'd take MM with me to go walking or something today. The weather is absolutely gorgeous.

Now I'll depart. <3 Joy

No comments: