Durch den Monsum
An Intellectual Sepia Vomit.
About Me
Joy
View my complete profile
Ask me questions via Formspring
~Time Travel~
►
2012
(27)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(114)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(19)
Bullets softer now, still we bleed.
The Book.
One of my absolute best friends told me today: "It...
I am devastated.I can't tell you why, I can't go i...
A Historian's Lament
Choices in our lives: White or Wheat?
Fixed Impulses.
Green Bird
Choir Tour
So today was a GREAT day!! I got my tax forms fin...
Gan. Gu. Ro. You're like-a super star!
It's Midnight at the Carnival.
What's going on?
OOoh by the way...
Fever?
Shining Light
My Decision
spider bites
Funny Bunny
►
February
(24)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(72)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(8)
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
OOoh by the way...
So FINALLY we get to see the Affectus music video! yay!
It's posted on my myspace, but you can click the link below to go see it.
Affectus: Angels in a House of Glass
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment