I wrote a really funny email tonight. I'm aware this is my third entry, but I'm not really caring right now. I'm feeling political.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon reading this email, I assume that you and I hold a mutual understanding that college students are not very financially sound. This being said, I would like to state that, while I am responsible for my own finances, I am not required to cover any petty expenses stemming from my position as a choir member for the entertainment or general need of the entire group.
It is not really, truly, greatly important that this happens, but it would be most pleasant if there were an opportunity for me, as a menial yet working member of the Ozarks Chorale board, to be reimbursed (through the account of the choir) for the journals I bought for the documentation of the tour.
I purchased and distributed seven notebooks at approximately $1.68 USD each. The total is $11.76 USD, and if you so choose, (for simplicity's sake,) you have the option of compensating me a rounded figure of $11.00 USD.
I have a copy of the receipt if it is necessary for a transaction. Also, if needed, you may forward this email to anyone else who may hold authority over the budget of the choir.
Again, if it is unreasonable for me to give this sort of request, I shall respectfully back away and presume my purchase as a donation. Thank you for your time in reading this long-winded and digressive email, and I hope to hear from someone considering this humble matter as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Joy Baron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment