This morning I woke up and got dressed, and I felt weird on my foot. I looked, there's nothing, but it's a little itchy and it felt like there was a needle in my slipper.
There wasn't. I checked personally.
But I don't know, are there spiders in Arkansas? Could I have been bitten? or is it just some other reason?
***Ok, so I'm going to blog about something that I probably shouldn't say. Are you ready? oooh the drama!***
(sigh) I really don't like it when people personally wake me up. I don't. I really really don't.
I like to wake up on my own accord, really. I like to prepare to see people, and I don't like being seen when I first wake up...especially since I've been sick, I wake up and look disgusting. EWW~
So how matter much I love you, even if you're family, you know by now to NOT wake me up! ...unless it's an emergency, and then, don't get in my face, ok?
Over the phone is great, it's like I get an alarm and get to talk to someone at the same time, but if you come in my room and scare me awake...that isn't very good to me.
I'm not angry, it just annoys me a little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other than that, I've still been thinking about moving. I still have to talk to Anna.
Here's a list of pro's and con's:
PROS:
~I get my own room, it's more private. I want to try living by myself once.
~It's a quiet, study friendly hall.
~It smells better and is cleaner than King.
~Oppourtunity to make new friends, and also will be on the same floor as Miranda, Kristina, Robyn, and in the same hall as Rei.
CONS:
~It would cost more to live there alone (they would charge extra, plus not being able to share certain expenses with your roommate..)
~Leaving Anna! I get my own room, but it might be lonely.
~Anna and I would be left without certain appliances considering certain ones belong to the other roommate. (microwave/tv/fridge/etc.) HOWEVER, the cooking appliances can be used in the dorm kitchens, so that's not really a big problem.
~I have to move my stuff/walk every day up three flights of stairs.
~I basically move into exile (into the 'convent')away from all my awesome King friends.
So I'm still not very sure. If I want to do this, I have to act quickly, so I have to talk to Anna ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment