Saturday, November 11, 2006

Springtime for Hitler and Germany.

Gosh, I love the Producers. I haven't seen it in a while, it kind of sucks...i want to watch it again soon, the songs are so addicting.

Speaking of watching, Anna and I have a Disney channel addiciton....
every night. 1am. Boy Meets World.
It's like clockwork, unless one of us falls asleep. (it happens)
So now we're watching Cadet Kelly, and we'll be watching High School Musical later this week.

I'm such a child. Take cable away from me for a few years and I'm completely addicted to disney channel...baaaah! Well, this isn't necessarily true, sometimes we'll watch TLC or VH1. It works out, but there's not a complete balance...

So, other than the disney channel thing, it's been a busy BUSY weekend. I had the Show Your Stuff thing last night with Killing the Mood. We did ok, but I think we could have done better. We did so good for it being our first show ever, though. ^_^ \m/

Then today, I was working on the Affectus PV from 8am to roughly 2pm. i fell asleep shortly after, and then woke up at 7:30.

9:44...and nothing to do...

BAAAAAAAAH!! Let's all watch disney channel...if you don't have cable, GOOD FOR YOU!! XD -Joujou

1 comment:

Joy said...

quiet, you! :P