SO...waaah. Today is boring so far. I'm aware it's only 10:30am and the day hasn't really achieved its peak of activity yet, but I feel just...tired...blaah!
Let's see, I have choir at 12, then theory at 2:30. Other than those classes, I am going to go work as an usher for an international children's choir show. I can't wait to see the little Ruskies!!!! XD so cool~! I get 2 community service hours, methinks. I have to dress nice, and bring my hour sheet, and work on piano and my comp essay tonight before and after then.
Also, there's theory homework......(sobs)
well, let's see, other than that I really dont have very much to talk about. I am considering changing my minor. I haven't heard ANYTHING from the communications people, so English might be the way to go. You just can't go wrong with English.
Well, technically, you can... Eef yu typ3 LiEk diS!11!one!!lol
( jeez, I can't even read that.....<<; )
So anyway, I have the concert tonight. Tomorrow is dinner, as well as a FF meeting.
AAAH! I embroidered some new patches on my coat. Will get pictures! (>??sdafkljq2r89u102a;lsdfk omg omg omg)
sorry, my brain just had a spasm, i feel really happy right now.
AND NOW I MUST SOLFEGE MY HEART OUT! BWAHAHAHAHAHA(coughcough) maaaaan i dont want to....
Goodnight, and good luck. -Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
English is the way to go, ya know?
>_< jeeyann, why!? why did you say that!?
Post a Comment