Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Keep my casket closed.

Hey everyone! For news, let's see, there's nothing really new going on right now. I'm suffering a little from lack of breakfast. I haven't had it recently, so today I'm going to go again. I have piano...theory...and am working on band stuff a lot recently. I feel like learning stuff and i'm learning things in minutes. It's really working out for me. ^_^ <3

So here are some things that have been going though my head. I went to a concert and hung out with two of the bands! it was awesome!!! So now Escape the Fate is one of my favourite bands. yay. I even got them to sign my coat, along with the confession! yayaaa!


left to right>drummer>bryan(gt)>rodne(vo)>other gt>max(ba)

Max Green, the bassist. I don't know what 'Go to F' means...maybe he meant to write "go to hell" but chickened out because I look like a little kid.


Rodne the vocalist. He was so awesome on stage, but was rather quiet later. Guess he was tired.


This is the entire band of The Confession. They were cool, but the guitarist wore a goofy cowboy hat which was kind of weird...He also had a Miyavi styled guitar which looked too small for his body...haah.


And now for some lyrics and stuff that is both mine and not mine. I put goofy little stuff around stuff that isn't mine. engorge.
~~~~~~~~~~
because I dont need to shout to be heard.
i don't need to get amazing grades to be smart
i make a black choir dress look like gucci
i make breakfast in the caf feel like breakfast at tiffany's
i make you smile no matter how bad any of us feels
i'm not intimidating, i'm elegant.
just a reminder.
i'm going to class now...
and it's like we're going to paris.

~::my hands turn to ashes::i smell gasoline::~
~::she loves the way that I tease::i love the way that she breathes::~
:i love the ones that love to hate because they're just like me:

No comments: