Friday, April 06, 2007

Some people have all the luck.

More Noise...Whatever.

Anyway, today I ate lunch, ate two lemon bars, and fell asleep through the last 3o minutes of Kung Fu Hustle. (I made it through the entire movie up till the end...haha)

I realize that, although I don't like to think of it in this way, this blog IS my 'intellectual' blog. I don't write the same way here as I would in my livejournal or on my myspace. It's not that I hide things in different places, which if it were the case, this would be my secret, but the point is I tend to be more of an adult through my writing here, rather than through the hot pink glittering layouts of my other blogs.

This one is definately more.......(sigh of disgust) grown up.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to be 19 in July. Then for a whole year, I'm going to be thinking about what it's like to be 20....TWENTY!! I'm getting so old! I still feel like I'm an eighth grader...haha!

I guess I'm not mature, I guess I'm annoying, too, but then again, I really don't try to be a grown up. It happens on accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bee happy with jour age and don't look too far in the future.
Time flows faster with every year you gain, so enjoy your youth and try to make something from your study.