"It’s the truth that I now love you
It’s a shame I can’t tell anyone
But you know the clouds part
And the stars shine ever brightly
It’s simply a simple dream simply
Waiting for some kind of miracle
Under these bright burning stars
It’s simple
It seems we’re always searching
Or waiting for a star to fall
I don’t know whether to look up with dim eyes
Or to watch my feet shuffle in dirt
The dark is comforting to me
It’s a shame I can’t tell anyone
But this time the clouds part
And the stars shine ever brightly
Displaying public affection to the moon
Stars wink and kiss through light
It’s a dream, bound by my time
My time and my clouds cover the sky
The night is comforting me
It’s a shame I want to tell someone
But this time the clouds part
The warm sun dawns ever brightly."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~The rest of this entry (*coughRANTcough*) was written under the influence of hypocrasy, rather, the influence of the hypocrasy of others. Everyone does it. Nobody's perfect, I'm sure as heck not, but there are those who proclaim to be. (Verbally or otherwise...I use the word 'proclaim,' because some CHARMING people really don't have to say that they are almighty...they stink of their ego.)
ANYWAY...this dirty, scrap of irrelevance is for you. Hope ya love it like McDonalds. Ba-da-ba-ba-baa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely yet not entirely different tone, it's one thing not to tell someone something...it's quite another to assume that they are stupid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another topic that is entirely besides the point, what is up with people making things and ASKING people to post on them and also just writing for comments!? what the heck? Whatever happened to writing just to write and inform? Who cares about your reader count or about what other people see about your writing? Screw that! XD


1 comment:
Your brain is functioning as well as strong
Post a Comment